viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

       

welcom friend


In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 2. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name’s Ebert luque but you can call me eberth. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in alto de jalisco. I’m 20 years old and I study educación integral at URBE . My favorite subjects are mathematics and English. This trimester I am taking 6 classes and I am in the 4th trimester.













I love music, sports, soccer, baseball and tennis. I like being with my friends and my girlfriend I also like travel to Merida, aslo i connect on the internet and spend time with my family 



I hate onions, hip hop,violence, war,injustice. i do not like people who have doubles-sided and i hate smoking


My dream is to travel to spain and the U.S to go to camp nou in spain and then go to the U.S  to go to the stadium yankees. this is my big dreams 


Añadir leyenda




well i hope you like this is a bit of my life till soon. your friend. eberth luque

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario